- Raising funds for our scholarship programs for our local high schools and Napa Valley College (Chair: Pat Bardwell, 707-252-2494, E-mail)
- Sending girls entering the eighth grade to Tech Trek Math and Science Camp. This year the campers had courses on Anatomy & Physiology, 3-D MATH; Genetics, Engineering, and Robotics.
- Donating foods and staffing “The Table” (a local charity lunch program) once a month
- Participating in the Adopt-A-Road Program by maintaining a section of Hardman Road
- Contributing annually to our National Legal Advocacy Fund defending women who have suffered sexual discrimination, and AAUW Funds (#4336), which provides Fellowships for women going into doctoral programs
The Task force on Bullying and Cyberbullying, which addresses bullying issues in our community was formed in January, 2008. Bullying is a tactic that can be devastating to others in terms of their self-esteem, ability to learn, and comfort in the environment.
- Speech Trek (Chair: Kathy Summers)